[WT-support] Lotw?

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue May 31 16:22:42 CEST 2011

Hi Charlie,

Yes, I forgot that adif is what is submitted to lotw.  I was hoping  that
WT created the TQSL file (or whatever it is called).  I submit to lotw  so
infrequently that I forget the procedures.

Thanks so much for your contributions to our stash in J7...the keyboards,
cables, Scotch 88, etc.  We really appreciated what you left here.

Heading home in a few hrs.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL

In a message dated 5/31/2011 10:19:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,