[WT-support] Learning from mistakes

Win Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD dk9ip at dk9ip.de
Mon May 30 21:49:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

you can restore the deleted QSO line with CTRL-Z (or: edit -> restore
QSO). But this works only as long as you didn´t press "Enter" (or INS ?)
after deleting/overwriting the original data line. If you do an
automatic log save every 5 minutes or so, there should still be time to
get the "old" QSO from the backup file.

73 Win DK9IP