[WT-support] Solar Activity window

Georgek5kg georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon May 30 00:02:15 CEST 2011

Hello Bob,

We are on the K1EA cluster, and it does provide solar nrs ok.  We have three laptops on the network, and two of them show correct solar activity.  One never does update.  However, on all three machines, all network activities are normal.....log sync, gab, etc.  Broadcast adr is 192.168.0.255 on all machines.  Totally puzzled why the solar nrs are not updating on one machine.  Solar activity is for WWV.

When the contest is over, I will ck it more carefully.  I can't monkey around with the machines now, else the ops will growl and bite me!

73, Geo...