[WT-support] CW messages

Tõnno Vähk tonno.vahk at gafm.ee
Mon May 23 21:42:38 CEST 2011

Yes, I have to try to see if that makes my life any easier (you mean with
Download Files through Network command?).

But this is by far not ideal solution because the layouts are different in
different computers, monitors are different, other log specific settings are
different. Add the copy-transfer-paste process and it hardly is any easier
then overwriting 4-5 messages… Still a lot of hassle.

I hope WT guys comment on if they can think about making default CW messages
user defined.

…who sends CQ MYCALL MYCALL TEST anyway those days?:)