[WT-support] No spots in bandmap

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon May 23 19:31:04 CEST 2011

Do you see anything in the Alt-O window?  If not, a firewall may be blocking
network traffic.

Do you see anything in the Alt-A window?  Right click on that window and
make sure:

Multipliers Only is not checked
Op-Entered only is not checked
Displayed Bands -> (all bands checked)

Do the same on the band map: right click and select Display Options

Multipliers Only is not checked
Hide dupes and invalids is not checked

Right Click on the bandmap window again, and select:

Properties
Check the Spots Lifetime (default is 60 minutes)

Spots older than 60 minutes will be filtered out.  Make sure your PC clock
is set to the correct time AND date.

See also this FAQ
page<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:DX_Cluster_and_wtDxTelnet> and
follow all the links to the appropriate sections.

If you still can't figure it out, send me your .wt4 (log) file, your wt.ini
file, and your wtDxTelnet.ini file (locate via File | Explore | /cfg
directory).

If you do figure it out, please tell us what the problem was.  I need to
update the FAQ page because this comes up all the time.