[WT-support] CW messages

Tõnno Vähk tonno.vahk at gafm.ee
Mon May 23 10:13:32 CEST 2011

Coming back to an old topic. Setting up a new contest on many computers and
having to always change the default CW messages separately on every computer
is a real PITA.

I know I could open an old log file and delete QSOs, etc, etc but this is
hardly any easier. Besides there are no old log files in every case.

Can we at least have the default CW messages editable?? Is it possible to
make this a user defined thing and always when starting a new contest MY
default messages come up? Better yet have a few banks of messages (like
selectable Band Plans for example).

Any hope?

73

Tonno