[WT-support] R: R: RTTY on FlexRadio

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon May 16 22:55:13 CEST 2011

Look at c:\Program Files\Afreet\OmniRig\Rigs\PowerSDR.INI; you can see the
commands being issued by Win-Test when using OmniRig to control the radio
via PowerSDR:

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;                                 set mode
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[pmCW_U]
Command=(MD3;)
ReplyLength=0

[pmCW_L]
Command=(MD7;)
ReplyLength=0

[pmSSB_U]
Command=(MD2;)
ReplyLength=0

[pmSSB_L]
Command=(MD1;)
ReplyLength=0

[pmDIG_U]
Command=(MD9;)
ReplyLength=0

[pmDIG_L]
Command=(MD6;)
ReplyLength=0

These seem to match the PowerSDR CAT Reference (download from
http://support.flexradio.com/Downloads.aspx).

If you want CWU rather than CWL, just change the MD7; command above to MD3;

I cannot explain why the MD2; command doesn't work for you.  Contact the
makers of PowerSDR perhaps.  But make sure you have an up-to-date
PowerSDR.INI file.

If you change modes using the PowerSDR software rather than Win-Test, does
Win-Test properly recognize the new modes now?