[WT-support] u2R + Win-Test

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Sun May 15 11:44:12 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

after successfully having setup the u2R with Win-Test for SO2R I am facing
now two issues:

   1. When running and pressing INS key there is a delay between the Call
   and the 599+exch, I tried the ^ and even took the space in INSERT key
   assignment, so, the delay is always there even if I have ($LOGGEDCALL^$F2)
   or ($LOGGEDCALL$F2), any ideas where does this very litlle delay comes from?
   2. When CQing on RADIO 1 and suddenly press ESC the audio doesn't switch
   back to the 2 Radios, it keeps only on RADIO 2, ideas?

Thanks for help

--
Regards/Cumprimentos,
Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka CR6K