[WT-support] ARI contest

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Mon May 9 21:44:10 CEST 2011

I too also noted this in the last ARI contest (Mike.. thanks for working me!)

Using the  the latest 4.8 devel
I noted that if I use the "Display Option / Alphabetical order" on the Province window,
it sort correctly during the contest, but if I close win-test and reopen it, then the sort order is not saved.
Am I doing something wrong ?

Let me know

Fulvio HB9DHG