[WT-support] Can't use "?" on ONE computer in callsigns

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 10:20:43 CEST 2011

Hi Bob:

I didn't, but NN3W might have.  But, he would have probably done it in a different
contest  (Russian DX).  Are those settings contact specific or are they shared?
That might be the problem.

'll try that when I get a chance.  At the moment, we're running on 40 using that computer!  :-)  There were entries in the Key Mapping window though we didn't
assign any.

Thanks and 73,

Mark, KD4D