[WT-support] Do we have a Breakdown of the UDP Packets?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Mar 17 18:12:25 CET 2011

See http://download.win-test.com/utils/SummaryBroadcastingSpecs.txt .

As far as I know, that is the only published spec (now 3 years old), and it
only describes "Summary" packets, as needed to implement GetScores.  Please
let us know if it still seems to be accurate.  Others have been trying to
write a GetScores replacement as the original program by 5B4WN may no longer
work, and the source code was lost.

For more info, see
http://www.f5mzn.org:8080/pipermail/support/2011-January/080770.html (read
from bottom up).