[WT-support] SO2R with ZS4TX SCKII

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Tue Mar 8 19:17:06 CET 2011

Hi!

I´m preparing for Russian DX and try to configure my 2 TRX-Setup together with ZS4TX SO2R-Box, Win-Test 4.7

Now I found the following:
- shift binds to 2nd radio window selected
- pressing shift F1-F4 in CW: CW is beeing sent to 2nd radio ->fb!
- pressing shift F1-F4 in SSB: voice message is sent to radio1 instead of radio2 ->wrong!

I discussed with ZS4TX and measured the voltage on Pin14 of LPT.
In CW the voltage drops from 4,75V to almost 0, when pressing shift-Fx, but there is no voltage drop in SSB.

Could this maybe be fixed until RussianDX?

Another one:

I try to make usage of master.scp in Russian DX (more new russian Calls in it)
I know, master.scp should be in the folder e.g.:  C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Manfred\Eigene Dateien\Win-Test\databases
Win-Test itself is in e.g.: C:\Contest\Win-Test
The programm always sticks to hf.dtb, no matter what I try.
I even deleted hf.dtb and it still uses it!?

PSE help!

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW