[WT-support] No Russian Calls with numbers 5,7

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jun 5 21:16:20 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:34 AM, John Wayman <g4drs at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I saw this error message today when I entered rt7a in WT. What should I do
> to prevent the error?

John,

It sounds like you have Tools -> Data Entry -> Callsign Check enabled, but
you have an out-of-date callsign.pat file.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Callsign_check for instructions
on how to update this file.  Then restart Win-Test and try again.

You could also use a batch utility I wrote to automate downloading of
Win-Test country files, super-check files, and callsign pattern files (new
feature).  This utility requires installation of the free WGET command from
http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/ .

You can obtain the Win-Test updater utility UpdateCtySCP.zip at
http://bit.ly/wtscripts .  See the Readme file inside the Zip for
instructions.