[WT-support] THF - Band display

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jun 3 01:03:58 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM, noel f6bgc <nc at lem.com> wrote:

> Summary & band switch display about 12 VHF to Hyper bands.
> How to limit display to the 6 bands we really operate?

On the Summary Window (Alt-S), there is nothing you can do.

On the Check Multipliers Windows (F10), right click and select *Displayed
Bands* from the pop-up menu, and select only the bands that you want
displayed.

To change bands quickly, instead of using Alt-F1 and Alt-F2 to cycle through
them, first from the menu select Tools -> Data Entry -> Priority -> Band,
then you can type in the logging window:

144 [Enter]
432 [Enter]
1296 [Enter]
10G [Enter]

etc.

to make Win-test jump to that band instantly.