[WT-support] URGENT PLEASE HELP!!

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 05:30:11 CEST 2011

Have you checked the obvious, such as the 1/8" mono plug that plugs into the Key
jack on the TS-590 ? Note it's a mono plug, not a stereo plug.

You could always use the Paddle jack, and internal keyer. Seemed to work pretty
well for 3rd place WRTC-2010 finishers N6MJ and KL9A. You did bring a paddle,
didn't you ?

73,
Steve, N2IC