[WT-support] URGENT PLEASE HELP!!

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:53:28 CEST 2011

Hi Bob,

I am using a USB to Serial adapter.

I have it configured as OTHER INTERFACE DTR is set as CW and RTS as Always
OFF.

This doesnt happen with another interface I have here, I need a second one
for the other station, as we are doing MS in IOTA Contest.

I just dont understand why is TXs a piiiiii and doesnt stop at all, I have
to turn off and then on the rig for it to stop... could it be the
transistor?

Thanks for help

Filipe

--