[WT-support] MicroHAM CW-Keyer to Win-Test

contest at oz0j.dk contest at oz0j.dk
Wed Jul 27 13:21:20 CEST 2011

Hi

I have a CW-keyer from Win-Test setup for an Icom IC-756Pro.

The USB software is running on a Windows 7 Home Edition.

I have created a virtuel port COM7 for the CAT communication.

The CAT communication has been set to:

19200 bits
data bits 8
parity - none
stop bits 2

and in Win-Test

DTR to Always Off
RTS to PTT

Radio1 in Win-Test has been set to IC-756Pro

All communication to the MicroHAM USB software is working including the CAT.

Setup in Win-Test has been set according to the setup manual from MicroHAM
to Win-Test.

The CW-keying from Win-Test is also working.

The only problem I have is, that the CAT interface with band and mode is
not working.

In Win-Test I run version 4.6.0

Any idears of how to fix that?

Best 73