[WT-support] Mixed Mode Summary

Tõnno Vähk tonno.vahk at gafm.ee
Mon Jul 11 13:08:39 CEST 2011

Stewart, the summary window is showing QSO totals for each mode
separately, isn't it? I had trouble to add them up to say over the air to
some people (that being a trouble by the end of the contest though:)

And there is no moderator here!:) The only explanation is that you were
cursing for over 20kb because that is the size limit:) But I hardly doubt
that even Scottish has so many curse words:)

tonno