[WT-support] Automatic CQ

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 22:08:31 CEST 2011

Bob, are all of the keyboard commands, like RPTDELAY, published in a
convenient-to-use list anywhere?  I am always finding out about new ones,  like
RPTDELAY, that I could use if I only knew about them.

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 7/10/2011 2:51:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,