[WT-support] Automatic CQ

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest07 at dl6rai.muc.de
Sun Jul 10 19:18:11 CEST 2011

Rag,

use AUTOCQ or NOAUTOCQ. Also check out the $REPEAT Macro which you
may wish to append to your "TU QRZ" message.

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Text_commands#CW_Functions
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Message_variables

Finally you may wish to consider changing between RUN and S&P mode
with ctrl-TAB. Repeat mode is automatically disabled in S&P.

73 Ben, DL6RAI