[WT-support] PSK in EXPEDITION

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 8 12:01:24 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:47 AM, YANN - F1NGP <f1ngp at ref-union.org> wrote:

> We are looking for a way to do PSK/RTTY in EXPEDITION Mode.

Press Ctrl-F1 to change Win-Test logging mode from CW -> SSB -> ... -> PSK

> It seems that WINTEST use only MTTY engine...

Correct.

> How to use WINTEST to log PSK with MMVARI ?

This is not supported.  Try swapping focus between the MMVARI window and the
Win-Test Window by pressing Alt-Tab (as in normal Microsoft Windows).

> Import files seems only to be in CABRILLO...

Correct.

Could you add ADIF import ?

Try using LogConv by KA5WSS to convert from ADIF to Cabrillo.  The "old
version" link at the bottom is free.  You may need to edit the output with a
text editor to make the format look the same as Win-Test.

But note, there is no Cabrillo format for DXpedition, since it is not a
contest.  So you would have to convert your ADIF log to a CQ WW Cabrillo
log, and your CW/SSB Win-Test DXpedition log to a CQ WW WT log, then do a
File | Merge in Win-Test.