[WT-support] IARU society abbreviations - ARI Callsigns

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 01:32:34 CEST 2011

Bob,  Good luck with your IO(n)HQ call signs in IARU.  Hope to  work you.

One year, we used J7OJ in a contest from Dominica.  We had a horrible
problem being spotted as J7(zero)J.  It created hundreds of dupes in the  log. I
hope you don't have the same problem with your IO call signs.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 7/7/2011 6:10:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,