[WT-support] LUA scripting problems

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 6 18:44:00 CEST 2011

John,

I do not believe there is any way to do this given the current LUA API.  I
asked about it once, and was told that it would be difficult to implement
given the current architecture.

However, it sounds like you may be trying to duplicate the function of Pass
a Station <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Multi-op/Passing> (Alt-D) and the Sked
Window <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Skeds> (Alt-B).  Try it
and see how you like it.