[WT-support] PACC 2011

marco geels marco at pe1br.nl
Mon Jan 31 05:55:48 CET 2011

I really hope the win-test team will fix this before the next PACC but I
have no idea how much work this will be for them.
The PACC is at 12 and 13 February so it's still 12 days from now.
Is there someone from the win-test team who can confirm if they gonna
make this or not ??
I want to now if I can start updating the computers or if I have to wait
for A next update ??

It would be nice to actually see your score in A multi multi contest.

73 Marco PE1BR
Member of PI4ZI contest group