[WT-support] WT update of version 3 to 4 problem for register.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jan 10 19:51:37 CET 2011

Edu,

It sounds like you installed the demo version of WT4 instead of the real
version.

To install V4, non-demo, download and run wt-4.7.0.exe from
http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin .  You will be prompted for a userid and
password to access this web site.  The userid is your callsign (usually in
lowercase), and the password was sent to you via email when you purchased
the Upgrade.

Once WT4 V4 is installed, register the PC following the procedure in
http://bit.ly/regsiterwt (English) or http://bit.ly/registerwt_ea (Spanish).

The registration code used for V3 will not work with V4; you have to request
a new registration code for each PC that you upgrade to V4.