[WT-support] Get Scores

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Fri Jan 7 12:12:07 CET 2011

Hi Ian..I have been beating this drum for a number of months...we need
someone to resurrect the 5B4WN program so it will work with WT...OR there is
on getscores.org a universal posting program that needs some scripting to
make it work...either case WT NEEDS to be represented on getscores and have
the ability to post to the site!

de Rick NQ4I