[WT-support] Documentation Wiki updated

Ian Pritchard g3wvg at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 4 18:08:24 CET 2011

Hi all and HNY... (and Ben thanks for your  work on the Wiki! ).

I wonder if someone can please point me towards the procedure for uploading WinTest to GetScores.

The header of "5B4 site" suggests its downloadable software  no longer works.  Apologies if this question has been addressed earlier.

73 Ian G3WVG