[WT-support] ARRL DX Question

jesusec1kr at terra.es jesusec1kr at terra.es
Thu Feb 17 10:32:55 CET 2011

Hello.

I want to make the ARRL DX Contest in category M/S, but according to the rules that come in we do not quite understand the mechanism of an M/S.

- I can have a station in Runing and other in Multi who in WPX or CQWW Constet?
- Does the multi station can work any QSO or just only multis?
- the gearbox is governed by changes in band or time?
- Or maybe a M/S is a simple Runing with cluster assistance.

For example in the Win-Test program in M/S I see 6 band changes but nothing in the rules.

Greetings and Tnx.

Jesus - EC1KR
www.ed1r.com