[WT-support] Win-Test 4.70 and Array Solutions SO2R Master control interface?

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at kolumbus.fi
Wed Feb 2 06:30:56 CET 2011

Bobo,

Thank you for your reply. Yes I tested both pins 5 and 9 on the stereo audio tab. But as you already answered yourself independent rx switching isn't available. I must have some jumpers inside set incorrectly as the SO2R box didn't even follow the * key when I switched to second radio. The TX changed but RX stayd where ever the three position knob was pointing to. I will have to investigate on this one.

73, Juha OH6XX