[WT-support] Win-Test 4.70 and Array Solutions SO2R Master control interface?

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at kolumbus.fi
Tue Feb 1 10:09:51 CET 2011

Hi,

I was running Win-Test 4.70 and Array Solutions SO2R Master control interface in the past CQ160m contest. TXing was ok with * but I couldn't get the headphone switching to work. I had the SO2R box set to auto and I had Active Radio, Stereo RX Audio, Headphones Control and CW and PTT tabs clicked under LPT properties. CW and PTT were working fine all weekend but I couldn't steer the RX to any direction from keyboard. Has anyone been succesful with the same setup earlier?

73,
Juha OH6XX