[WT-support] Win-Test main logging window missing

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Dec 7 23:17:10 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Wayne Kline <w3ea at hotmail.com> wrote:

> for the life of me I can not Get WINTEST to install in  the new machine I
> built
>  I downloaded the Trial Version sent for a  REG Key. Got the  robot email
> with all the info. Went to the Homepage to download  the full version it
> say you must have to be able to REGISTER.
>    It will not let me get by the " SECURE SERVER"   to download it

See this section<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running>
of
the documentation which explains how to find and enter the right password
on the web site.  The section title is:  "When I attempt to download
Win-Test 4 the web site asks for a login and password. What should I use?"

See also http://bit.ly/registerwt for detailed step-by-step instructions
explaining how to purchase, download, install, and register the non-demo
version.