[WT-support] Edit QSO Alt-F

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 4 21:12:43 CET 2011

A bit too many steps.  Streamlined procedure:

   1. Move cursor to the faulty QSO
   2. Press Alt-F1 or Alt-F2 to the correct band
   3. (Optional:  press Ctrl-Z to undo the change if you edited the wrong
   QSO by mistake)
   4. Move the cursor up or down from that QSO to save the change
   5. (Optional:  move cursor back to QSO and press Alt-F to verify that
   band and freq. now match)

Before doing this, to locate any possible mismatches between band and
frequency, use the WRITELOG command to export a .txt or .csv file,
including both band and frequency.  Sort the file by band or frequency and
note the QSOs with the mismatches.  It would be nice if Tools | Check Log
could do the same.

Note that Bjorn is using Win-Test with an MK2R+ with two Elecraft K3s.
 This is an unreliable combination using the latest release of microHAM
Router software and firmware (no problems on very old microHAM Router
version 5.1.1, micro KEYER 2R+ v3.0 firmware).  I think that probably
explains why Bjorn is seeing so many mismatches between recorded band and
frequency: there are timeouts when talking to the K3, especially after
changing bands, and apparently even using the microHAM "K3 Patched" radio
choice in the Router software doesn't completely solve all the problems).