[WT-support] Microham u2R behavior with Win-Test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Dec 3 01:09:13 CET 2011

The WinKey log sent to me by CT1ILT clearly shows that $LOGGEDCALL is
always followed by a full word space (a blank sent the the WinKey after the
callsign characters), no matter that you do, and there is no way to send
that "space" at 50 WPM and everything else at 42 WPM.

That's nice if you're pressing F5 or F4 twice in a row, as you would want
to do occasionally, but if you want to send $LOGGEDCALL++++$RST$ZONE----,
it's not so nice.