[WT-support] Importing a cabrillo file from N1MM

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Aug 29 13:19:28 CEST 2011

What I generally recommend in this case is that people *create* a
Cabrillo or ADIF file using the *receiving* program, and compare the
format of the two files to determine what is incompatible with the
receiving program's expectation.  Typically, you can then do a global
search-and-replace using a word processor.

Another approach, if WT supports it, is to export an ADIF file from N1MM
and import it into Win-Test.  You *may* still have to do the format
check, but at least you won't have to deal with the Cabrillo header.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com