[WT-support] wt lame error - 2

Winter, Andreas andreas.winter at siemens.com
Fri Aug 26 13:37:55 CEST 2011

Hi Laurent,

I currently don't know what was exactly displayed, but I remember something like WT: error report / error protocol / Fehlerbericht ... or something like that.
And it said it will be stored.
I will reproduce this error and give further information, but want be able to this before 3 September. On the other hand, this message was not permanent. So I might be not able to produce a screenshot.

73

Andy, DK4WA