[WT-support] spanish language v4.8 missing

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Aug 19 20:01:53 CEST 2011

Hi Bob et al.

Le 19/08/2011 19:15, Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> Problem confirmed.
>
> Task #313 <http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=313> has
> been opened.
>
> Reinstalling WT 4.7 seems to fix the problem.

Actually, it appears that the spanish translation file text on which WT
is based on is totally broken. We have to investigate if it comes from a
bad update from our translator (EB2RA), or another issue.

In the meantime, you can use the 4.7.0 language file (but several
strings etc. may be missing), or use another language.