[WT-support] CW open

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 11 18:59:37 CEST 2011

NAQP won't work because it doesn't have a serial number.

The NCCC Sprint contest is about the closest I think.  The exchange for that
contest is serial number, name, and state/country.  The exchange for the CW
Open is serial number and name.  All you have to do is enter a dummy state
or "DX" into every QSO, or use one of the pre-fill databases like
ARRL-USVE.DTB to automatically enter a state, which will be ignored.

WT_DEV 4.9 supports 160-15 meters in the NCCC Sprint.  Assuming 10m is dead,
you could try selecting that contest.

If Laurent adds 10m support to NCCC Sprint, that would be even better.  He
just added 15m support.

http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/wt_dev.zip

Post-contest utilities can be used to score the Cabrillo file.