[WT-support] appology

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Apr 25 16:00:29 CEST 2011

I want to appoligize to the Win_Test users for my personal comment to
Stephan..they were supposed to go to him personally and not to the
reflector. I saw my mistake when the email went out. What went out was
a personal message meant for him and not for the community.

My interest in win-test posting scores is not unknown to this
community...I feel that we have gotten the short end of the proverbal
stick...and that all other logging programs
are represented on Getscores except win-test. I have been very verbal
in the past many months to find a solution. I will continue to seek a
solution in what ever manner yields results.

73 de Rick NQ4I