[WT-support] LUA script function for LPT?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Apr 8 00:04:41 CEST 2011

Carlos,

The complete LUA API is documented here:

http://download.win-test.com/v4/lua/LuaApiDoc.txt

but there are no LUA functions to directly control the LPT pins.  You can
only control these via the predefined functions accessed via the Interface
Configuration screen.  Just check "LPT" and the click "Configure".

You can also assign CW, PTT, Stereo ON/OFF, Active (TX) radio and RX control
to COM port DTR or RTS pins simply by setting the COM port to "Other
Interface" and then click the "Configure" button next to the COM port.  Note
that you can specify that these COM port functions should only apply to
Radio1, Radio2, or both.

Please tell us what you are really trying to do via a LUA script; maybe
there is an easier way.