[WT-support] wtRotators and Yaesu GS232

Karel Odehnal odehnk at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 5 19:07:36 CEST 2011

Yes, this can be the problem. It took me several afternoons to discover
why GS232 works with DX4WIN but not with WT!

I don't understand why in wtRotators is not possible to select
communications speed. Now I must switch the controller for different
software, instead to configure software to one common communications speed.

73!  Karel OK2ZI