[WT-support] EA RTTY CONTEST

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 4 17:33:29 CEST 2011

Hi Jorge,

I participated in the EA RTTY contest with Win-Test by using the WPX RTTY. For non-EA stations like me it generates the serial numbers, and it was possible to log the provinces in the report field without errors. For EA 's the report has to be modified to send the province.

Then the cabrillo file should be edited to match the right field names and header, e.g. by creating an example logfile with N1MM if it supports the EA RTTY contest.

73 's Steef PA2A