No subject

Thu Sep 2 23:58:53 CEST 2010

For CTY file: TO7A and B1Z were not recognized.

And something that is very detailed but can probably be regarded a bug in W=
T:

When station is grabbed from SCP window with mouse click then Callsign Chec=
k is not executed (even when set to Automatic). That means if I type LPL fi=
rst and then click on W3LPL in Check Partials window and log the QSO with E=
NTER the callsign remains red and alerted as "Starts with three characters"=
. If I do SPACE after pulling the call from SCP window then it updates but =
in CQWW you just log and I have a log file full on red and yellow stuff bec=
ause of that:)

Not a real problem but I guess it might be an easy fix - to activate the ca=
llsign check automatically when callsign is pulled with mouse click from SC=
P or N+1 window. The other windows seem to be correctly updated after mouse=
 click.

Other than that all worked like a clockwork.

tonno