[WT-support] Microkeyer: Couple of questions...

John Wayman g4drs at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 30 22:57:47 CEST 2010

1. What have I done wrong? I had it all working fine, but now, when I press a
function key, only the 1st character of the CW message is sent, and then only
once. It will send nothing else unless I press esc. Then it will send the 1st
character again. It keys perfectly using the paddle, and works correctly in
Logger32. I guess I've broken it again!
2. How do I search the archives of this list, so as to avoid asking the same
question someone else has already asked? I can only find a list, which means I
can open September, look through it, close it, open August, look through it,
etc. Is there a slick way? I mean, life's too short not to use a search tool...

I look forward to the help I have become accustomed to on this list. Thanks in
advance,

John
G4DRS