[WT-support] Using the partner window as a scratchpad when you hear multiple callsigns in a pileup

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Sep 30 08:14:56 CEST 2010

Using Ctrl-1 to 3?  Ctrl-*n* does a *swap* between the logging window and
line *n* in the Partner window.  Use Alt-1 to 3 instead, especially when the
logging line is blank.

If you press Ctrl-1 when the logging window is empty, Win-Test swaps the
blank line in the logging widnow the the callsing on line 1 in the Partner
window.  The next Alt-Enter (or StackCalls) will put callsigns *after* the
last non-blank line in the Partner window

In sum, please use only Alt-1, Alt-2, Alt-3 instead of Ctrl-1, Ctrl-2,
Ctrl-3.

Or even easier, just press Alt-1 each time to "pop" the stack of callsigns,
one at a time, until the list is empty.