[WT-support] HELP!

ct1ilt at sapo.pt ct1ilt at sapo.pt
Sat Sep 25 01:06:47 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I am trying to setup eveything for WW RTTY to operate SO2R but I am
having an audio issue.

I have audio from radio 1 into an RCA plug and audio from radio 2 into
another RCA plug then I use a T from 2xRCA to Jack so I have 1 sign to
tip of jack and the other signal to next contact of Jack plug.

My problem is after TXing for example on Radio 1 the audio will be
mixed up and appear on Both MMTTY windows or one will be with overflow
signal and the other almost no signal.

I have the Jack plug into LINE-IN port of my sound card SB LIVE 1400!

I have chosen Left channel for RADIO A and right channel for RADIO B
in MMTTY configs.

any idea how to fix this so I have the proper audio on each MMTTY scope?

Thank you

Filipe CT1ILT aka CR6K