[WT-support] Little help with LUA-stuff

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Sep 13 14:24:54 CEST 2010

I'm starting to improve with LUA-stuff, but I have a couple of questions.

I was trying to find the answer, but so far with no success.

So I get that #FREQS working, but there's a couple of things I'd like to do.

1) Changing the CW speed in the middle of the message.
I tried "old school way" putting -- and ++ in the message (like now-
pse- qsy- #FREQS +++) but that don't work since I shouldn't put
anything after calling the script, right?
I also tried with scripts putting wtKeyer:SetCwSpeed(28) in the
beginning of the message, but then I'm sticked with 28WPM
Also tried to put the another speed at the end of the message, but
then we'll go with that speed all the time.
As well as if I make two different scripts and put them like #FREQS #SETCW35
So what I'd like to do is to have message like F7:NW- PSE- QSY
#FREQS(played 28WPM) ++
Can I do that somehow?

2) How can I set the rounding for the freqs?

3) For some reason #FREQS defined as
wtKeyer:Play(wtRadioSecondary:GetFreq()) doesn't sent the QRG like it
should. If I have QRG 14025.3, script will play it like 14025.3 (14025
.-.-.- 3), not as we're used to 14025R3. Is this bug?

73 de Toni, OH2UA