[WT-support] Import a cabrillo-file

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 12 21:13:27 CEST 2010

Laurent,

I also use it as the daily log program. Downloading the development versions once in a few days I keep track of all changes in the WT versions to avoid surprises during a contest. I also miss the import ADIF feature in the DXPED mode to manipulate logfiles, and in the Merging Logfiles menu entry I would like to merge ADIF 's

Best 73 's

Steef PA2A