[WT-support] Skimmer spots to Bandmap

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Wed Sep 1 23:47:47 CEST 2010

Hi, I am trying to test getting skimmer spots into bandmap with 4.5.1 and selecting a skimmer that produces spots with # sign I get very few of the spots moving further from DX Cluster window to DX Cluster Announcements and Radio 1 window.

Most of them never make it. Of course the windows are enabled for all calls. Those who do appear bear the # sign as the release notes say.

Can there be any problem with recognizing the spots and getting them to go further from DX Cluster window?

73
Es5tv