[WT-support] Win-Test version 4.6.0 is now available

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Oct 27 18:43:21 CEST 2010

Hi Laurent,

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> > It would be awesome to have a reference available for this
> > protocol version.
>
> Unfortunately, we don't intend to make the specifications public.

I'm happy to finally receive a statement from you about this, but
must say that the content is quite disappointing.

I'm convinced that there would be a wonderful flora of products to
complement Win-Test, making it even more attractive, if developers
choose to encourage integration. The current choice to oppose
integration leaves me surprised and sad.

73

//Peter