[WT-support] Advanced SO2R mode on phone doesn't work well right now

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 23:41:32 CEST 2010

OK, all clear now.

Actually I think the best way would be to have Shiff and caps lock to bind
to secondary radio as is today, and a new functionallity similar to Caps
lock, but with the behaviour you describe.

I don't think any method is better than the other, we are talking about
personal preferences....

I did use TR-long one contest from P40E and I'm very familiar to ALT-D and
ESM design.
This was the year before I moved to Win-test, and advanced SO2R was then
developed
And I'm so glad I did it....

73

José Nunes